Instructors who help with these assignments are expert tutors with knowledge about computers and are associated with reputed well known institutions and universities. These help services come in many form such as on field help, free chat help, social media help. These services decreases the burden, guides the students in right direction and teaches them to prepare proper and interesting assignments.
A certain format is required for writing a dissertation. Certain guideline and instructions are provided to the candidates for their benefit which follows:
- The side and top margins provided in any dissertation should be minimum of one inch on each side.
- The format used for the text should be a formal one with a minimum size of twelve points, for tables the font size can be smaller. Black should be strictly used as a text color for writing the dissertation.
- The first chapter or first page of any section or sub section and the appendix should start on a fresh page to add a fresh essence and should have a two inch margin on top.
- The bibliography and the reference page should be at the end of each chapter at the very end of the dissertation so that readers can get the reference link.
- There should be separate list provided for each figures graphs appendix illustrations for crystal clear understanding.
- The tables figures provided in the dissertation should be properly numbered accordingly to avoid mistakes
- Chapter number, chapter title and page number should be in bold so as to grab attention of readers to make it easier for reader to find any particular chapter of the dissertation. Each chapter page number should be provided at the beginning in the table of contents by the experts through dissertation writing help.
- Roman numerals should not be used as a font in case of dissertation it should be strictly numerical. And using any improper and slang language is strictly prohibited.